How to Order
- We work primarily with restaurants and bars to provide grow-to-order product on standing weekly
- We also welcome one-time orders from private chefs, caterers, and home cooks.
- Contact our Sales Team at 347-204-7094 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss availability and to place an
Setting up an Account
- If you are a business looking to set up standing orders, establish a Net 30 credit account with
us by completing our
trade credit application form here.
We cannot accept credit without adherence to our Net30 terms, no exceptions. Terms:
- Invoices are to be paid within 30 days of receipt or are considered
Customers with invoices 20 or more days past due are subject to a hold on deliveries until
payment is received.
- We will provide warnings by email if you fail to pay. We are small,
so be nice :)
Hygiene, Safety & Storage
- Our plants are grown in a bio-secure environment to reduce the risk of pathogens and eliminate the need for all pesticides.
- Each individual order item undergoes a quality assurance check whereby a manager approves the
quality of your product.
- For the highest quality, all produce should be stored according to instructions on the package.
- Farm.One growing process uses custom software that tracks and traces each product from seed to
- All production inputs are tracked using Silo, a software that helps us manage and trace our