A Mexican herb with a strong taste and aroma. The more mature this plant becomes, the stronger the taste, therefore the older leaves should be used sparingly. It is most popular in Mexican and Caribbean cuisine.
You are viewing our grow-to-order catalog for wholesale. To order online for home use, visit our Order at Home store.
To place an order for your restaurant or bar:or call 347-204-7094
Flavor ideas and pairings:
rosemary, thyme, coriander seed, basil, nutmeg, summer savory, angelica, cinnamon, amanatsu, grapefruit peel, cilantro, pink peppercorn, black peppercorn, absinthe wormwood, caraway seed, oregano, nigella, grains of selim, avocado, cranberry, gin, cardamom, sage, parsley, cumin, South American Recipes:
- Mexican Black Beens with Epazote
- Gluten Free Squash Blossom Epazote Quesadillas
- Creamy Grits with Crispy Leeks, Leek Jus, and Cilantro-Epazote Pesto
- Tequila Epazote Limeade
- Pipian with Epazote
- Fish Fillet with Epazote Leaves, Onion and Habanero Peppers
- Garlic and Epazote Rice
- En Fuego Chili Verde
- Scrambled Eggs With Epazote And Poblanos
- Turkey with Relleno Negro